When my feet failed God gave me his.
A year ago I started communication for a business venture I've quite frankly dreamt of all my life. I had a totally opposite vision of how my life would be and became obsessed with making it a success. Salon business partner, hair boss, growing entrepreneur , the one that everyone would go to for all their hair care needs. In my opinion a well deserving reward for all my years of hard work. It was my BIG BREAK!
Ha! Was I a fool? Well God saw differently.
Standing your own two feet may mean loosing everything that your heart presently desires but it God's way of saying "Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:58
Often we are blinded by our desires to want what we think we need and begin without a clear plan.
Here are a few steps that I've put together in an attempt to regain my strength after a business break up:
1. Put God first. Asking God for what we deserve is a simple task but having faith that he knows best is the true test. Are you going to be okay with God changing your desired direction. He knows Best- doesn't he?
2. Put YOU second. Never compromise your dreams to allow others to fulfill theirs. Trust your gut.
3. Take your time. Our hunger for greatness often blinds us from the signs that shows exactly who or what the truth is.
4. When entering into any business venture with friend, family or business partner GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. I have learnt that the only person who truly deserves our trust is GOD. Protect your ideas, visions and investments.
5. Have Faith and don't give up.